Flavor-packed Spanish rice, with the option to add chicken or beef.
- 1 cup White Rice
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Oil
- 1/4 cup minced Onion
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Mexican Oregano
- 2 tbsp. Knorr Tomato bouillon with chicken flavor *
- Add Rice and onion to hot oil in fry pan. Brown the rice and onion.
- Add water, garlic, Knorr seasoning and cumin to pan. Bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly, reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes without stirring.
- Turn off heat and leave covered for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle Mexican Oregano on top and serve.
Possible additions at Step 2 include cooked chicken or cooked ground beef
* You may substitute 1 8oz can of Tomato sauce for the Knorr seasoning