Flavorful pinto beans, perfect to serve with rice or make into your favorite Mexican dish.
- 1 lb dry Pinto Beans
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 Medium minced Onion
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- Pick over beans and rinse in warm water.
- Place in Instant Pot
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Close and lock lid and turn the steam release handle to sealing
- Set to pressure cook for 40 minutes
- Allow pressure to release naturally
- Remove Beans and enjoy
Traditional Refried Beans
In a sauté pan brown a little flour in lard then add cooked beans and juice. Smash beans until they are the consistency you want